Spicy Yogurt Baked Salmon is one the many delicious, healthy, and easy Indian recipes to make. It’s a fairly quick recipe to make it terms of preparation. Most of the wait time in this recipe is due to the marinating and baking parts. You can enjoy this with rice or even mashed potatoes on the side.
Difficulty Level: Very Easy
- Prepartaion Time: 15 min
- Marinate Time: 60 min or more
- Bake Time: 50 min
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- 2 fillets of Salmon
- 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli
- 2 tablespoons of Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1½ tablespoon of Cumin Seed
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 ¾ teaspoons of Olive Oil
- Grind cumin seeds in a mini chop blender
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1½ tablespoons of chopped cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon red chili, 2 tablespoons of yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of salt to the salmon.
- Mix with salmon. Let salmon marinate in the fridge for at least one hour or even overnight.
- Add aluminum foil and spread ¾ teaspoon of olive oil to tray. Add salmon to tray.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees depending on the size of the salmon. Serve.
Want to try a different type of seafood recipe? Try out Catfish Curry.